Q-Systems Engineering specializes in the development of embedded electronic controls and systems including a high-end freeze and temperature alarm product; our own product focus is
primarily aimed at serving the security and automation markets.
We also provide IT, hosted VoIP, and contract development/consulting services. Some of our capabilities include:
High-density surface-mount PCB layout: saving space and lowering manufacturing costs. We can do controlled-impedance traces for RF and high-speed signal lines as
Hardware and real-time embedded firmware development. Some specific items:
- Telephone control and signaling, including CallerID data transmission
- Voice dialer and voice response, speech generation
- A/D sampling and conversion
- Video processing/switching
- Symmetric-key encryption for secure bootloaders and data transmission
- RS-232/422/485 serial communications, allowing easy interface to COTS equipment
Q Systems has gone into space!
Q Systems Engineering is proud to have played a major design role in the development of a critical communications interface and supervisory system board for the U.S. Naval Academy's
MidStar satellite, currently in orbit and fully operational.
Want to augment your current capabilities or just need help on an existing project? Contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your requirements.
Need hosted VoIP for your business? We have a division for that: